Thursday 9 October 2008

From the Hill to the Mountain

within dis 6 days, im waving bye..bye to Bukit Jelutong...
warghhhh pehal lame lagi nih... dah tak sabar nk lepak umah n doin' biz ngan my laling sister.
tamau la expect higher tapi harap2 semua okey la kan...

mood raye dah ilek dah ni, tah lah malas je rase, kepala serabut .......
according to the developer, my house is ready to occupy in early disember, mean my rumah terbuka will be on Raya Haji (insya-Allah). and now moment to berangan how to decorate my house, wat color to paint, how does the cabinet look like, wat material, the curtain..knobs, lighting almost everything was running in mind..

i spent most of my time goggling idea from the intenet, lgpun im going to leave kan so what the hack yg aku nak rerajin sangat... x perluuuuuuuuuu
duet nak pakai ni byk gak nihhh... aku mmg berangan nk wat landscape kt yard umah aku and space for the kids.. pasni aku bz gardening plak la... oklah tu!

No comments: